I have friends who follow me who have known me for 30 plus years and a lot of new friends too! I love getting to know people. Here are some random facts about me so you can better understand who you’re working with here…
- I had a blankie until my mid 30s.
- I broke my big toe falling down stairs in junior high.
- I was first chair flute most of my school years but quit my senior year and regret it.
- I’ve had 13 different addresses but only been married twice.
- Ames Iowa was one of the biggest cities I’ve ever been to when I went to college (25k, Go Cyclones!).
- I’ve been in jail in a large city.
- I love New York city and the middle of nowhere. I love rap/dance music & Yani. I can kill it in a dress and in lounge wear = I’m like a human chameleon.
- I have taken a shot with a live goldfish in it (I dreamt about the fish in my stomach that night) #fratparty.
- Neither of my boys were planned but were def in HIS plan.
- I’ve been in a few fist fights with other girls.
- I’d do anything for the people I love (like get in fights).
Thanks for getting to know the hot mess that is me, a little better! (And thank you Melissa Manor for the lipstick!!)